Been doing some fun puzzles…
This is the bit of under-eave bird-proofing with ventilation holes and bug screen I made to block the space between roof trusses in the annex.
Fit like a glove, though it was a bit awkward to fit, with Richard outside on a ladder and me inside on the wall plate.
But it did the job, so we could start insulating the gable and roof in there. We’ll have to make about 100 more of them before we’re done. I bought 2m of bug screen and a job lot of hot glue sticks.
Kind of hard to see what’s going on here, but that’s 9 inches of kingspan overlapping in various ways in the gable. Take that, building regs.
I got a haircut. I thought you might like to know.